We have written a small piece on what to do when you turn up to buy your goods at our Car Boot Sales
- Arrive early for bargains and be prepared to wait until the late-comers arrive, very often they have the best buys.
- Please bring change, sellers very often run out and it is frustrating for everyone.
- Take a break from walking round and have a tea/coffee or something to eat at our catering van.
- Be prepared to barter, but don’t expect sellers to reduce their prices early in the day.
- We welcome dogs, but please keep them on a lead, if it is a hot day please make sure you have water with you and keep them in the shade.
- Please phone and check before leaving home that the Boot Sale is going ahead if the weather forecast is changeable, we usually try to open whatever the weather
- If you buy a heavy item, please ask a member of staff if you need any help they are more than willing to help.
- Parking is available at all our sites, marshals will direct you to designated parking.
Finally we look forward to seeing you and hope you enjoy your day at our Boot Sales.